Salary - £18,000 - £20,000
Location - High Wycombe
Permanent Part Time
We are currently looking for an Events Coordinator for our clients based in High Wycombe. You will be required to work as part of the Marketing & Events team, to plan, promote and deliver an attractive programme of events that generates future business and maintains high levels of customer satisfaction.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- To attend events to set up, meet and register the prospective members and will require on occasion, early morning starts and late evenings.
- Project manage events in accordance with plans, including sourcing venues, catering and accommodation, speaker sourcing, room set up, 'on the day' support and any ad hoc tasks required.
- Work with the Events and Projects teams to promote events to target audiences.
- Ensure press releases are issued and all social media channels are utilised fully.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to multi task and manage/prioritise different projects at any one time.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Work independently and as part of the team.
- Computer literate with advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Flexible attitudes towards working hours as may involve early starts/late evenings.
- Educated to degree level in a related subject or relevant work experience within marketing.
- Full driving licence with own car.
- 20 hours per week
- £18,000 - £20,000 DOE
- Additional benefits