Marketing & Events Admin
Salary - £18,000 - £20,000
Location - High Wycombe
We are currently looking for a Marketing & Events Team Administrator to join our clients, a local business support company based in High Wycombe. The main function of the role is to provide administrative support to the Marketing Team and ensure all events and marketing activity works efficiently and professionally.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- Support admin for workshop / event activity which includes, sourcing & preparing information for events including preparation of delegate packs, badges, attendee updates, data input, reporting of event evaluations. Ensure new event/ workshop material is created in sufficient timescales for events.
- Ensure all information is recorded and accurately put onto the CRM database.
- Deal with and enquries and queries from the marketing email inbox.
- Support the day to day administration of the team.
- Help with reporting for the team, web usage stats, social media activity and satisfaction surveys.
- Order and maintain branded merchandise stock levels and record stock and costs.
- Attend regular team meetings.
- Maintain the Company Intranet.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Able to multi task and manage/prioritise different projects at once.
- Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Highly computer literate with an advanced working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and effectively to support all members of the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous admin experience essential preferably within a marketing and events environment
- 37 hour working week.
- £18,000 - £20,000 DOE
- Additional benefits.