Salary - £25,000
Location - London
We are currently recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator for our client who are a specialist producer & distributor in their field.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- Ad hoc tasks and reasonable requests as and when required.
- Run weekly reports as specified where necessary.
- Responsible for managing the Product Set Up Process as well as overall responsibility for Stock Line product set ups and to assist with any other new product set ups.
- Undertake system product pricing and maintenance and update Purchasing Director.
- Assist in data updates on the system.
- To look after manual purchase order system.
- Ensure all rebates and marketing funds are invoiced and payments are gained as per specified terms.
- Maintain Contract Sheet and issue information.
- Assist with new projects designed to improve the efficiency of the purchasing department.
- Responsible for arranging Printer Cartridge Collection for London Site.
- Undertake filing, faxing and other administrative duties as and when required.
- Assist the Purchasing Manager in other related tasks, as required.
- Assist with any admin, invoice and credit note queries.
- Responsible for Invoice authorisation.
- Report on Supplier Purchasing Information.
- Assist with supplier performance review and analysis, shortage and wastage analysis.
- To work in accordance with the company Health & Safety policy.
- To ensure the staff understand, and comply with, their responsibilities under the company Health & Safety at Work policy.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent organisation skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Professional attitude.
- Able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Previous purchasing experience within a consumable environment preferred
- Advance Microsoft Suite skills.
- Working hours: 8am - 5pm (with some flexibility).
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holiday.