Senior Accounts Assistant
Salary - £17,550 - £18,850
Location - Wendover
Permanent - Part Time
Our clients are an established small local charity. The charity helps to provide care and support for hundreds of people each week.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
This role is a part time position for 20 - 25 hours per week but with flexible working patterns. Applicants must be able to have the capabilities to give more to the role as it progresses.
The main duties of the role will be to be responsible for payroll, managing sales, purchase ledger and other ad-hoc duties
To accurately manage the recording and payment of all finances and external invoicing to include:
- To input all payroll in accordance with the timetable
- Liaise with the Finance Manager or Chief Executive on payroll input
- Ensure payroll is recorded and input for pay day
- BACS payments
- Responsible for all pension & HMRC data input & payments
- Maintain and update all employee payroll information and deal with any queries
- To deal with all invoices and expense forms and record onto the system
- Manage any expenditure queries
- Allocate all invoices for relevant approvals and process once returned
- Distribute any anomalies for checking
- Set up payments for authorisation
- Prepare all invoices and send to clients; check payments received and process.
- Manage client invoice queries
- Credit control procedures ensuring outstanding debt it minimal
- Assist The FM with all aspects of accounts preparation
- Manage bank arrangements
- Assist colleagues with budget and expenditure enquiries
- Liaise closely with the fundraising team to notify on all donations.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Candidates must have:
- Previous experience in a finance function is essential
- Experience of a computerised payroll system
- A flexible and approachable attitude in the work place
- Accurate and articulate
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Strong IT, Microsoft Office and Quick-books skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Payroll management and HMRC requirements
- Accounts qualifications are not essential depending on previous experience
Flexible working hours