Salary - £25,000 - £30,000
Location - Aylesbury
Permanent - FTC
Our clients are a leading distributor of ingredients to a European market based in Aylesbury.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
We are looking for an HR Generalist to join our clients, a leading distributor in their field and based in Aylesbury, to cover maternity leave for a 6 – 12 month fixed term contract. You will be responsible for providing day to day HR and ER support across the office.
- Deliver HR support and guidance to all members of staff on-site.
- Managing and maintaining personnel records including appraisals.
- Controlling the whole recruitment process.
- Manage working relationships between internal and external clients.
- Oversee HSE requirements such as first aid etc.
- Negotiate and work with an external broker to handle employee benefits and insurances.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Ideal Candidates must:
- A strong track record as a stand alone HR Generalist.
- Experience with ER support.
- Solid knowledge of HR best practices, policies and procedures..
- Excellent organisation skills, meticulous with great attention to detail.
- Able to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Microsoft Office knowledge.
- CIPD qualified or working towards the qualification
- Great family friendly atmosphere
- Modern inviting offices
- Ideal start mid August