Salary - Negotiable
Location - Long Crendon
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to expand our fast paced and busy permanent team.
You will be required to provide 360 recruitment for our permanent division from Business Development, sourcing candidates, arranging interviews and successfully placing candidates.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- Confident at building strong relationships with candidates and clients.
- Able to grow and develop potential new clients and business opportunities.
- Strong organisational skills and able to keep calm in a high pressured environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of margins.
- Strong administration skills.
- Comfortable at working to KPI's and financial targets.
- High level of attention to detail ensuring all paper work is completed correctly.
- Previous experience within a Recruitment Agency.
- A good sense of humor is a must.
- Driving licence and own car is essential.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- You will need to be a results-driven recruitment professional
- You will need to be a self-starter, with the ability to work on your own initiative and make recommendations to the wider business
- Ability to work towards activity KPIs and candidate placement targets