Junior IT Support
Salary - DOE
Location - Haddenham
Our clients are a well established local business that supply software solutions and products within the Healthcare and Facilities Management industry.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
This is a fantastic opportunity for an articulate and highly IT competent individual to start their career in IT Support, First Line Support or IT Helpdesk.
The role main focus will be to support the clients with the use of the management software either on the telephone or dialing in remotely to help them through the solutions and have the knowledge to escalate calls as and when required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate must have:
- Confidence with Microsoft Office packages.
- IT competency in the form of speed typing and managing multiple screens or packages at once.
- Strong and clear communication skills and telephone manner.
- Patience to talk people through a process step by step.
- Forward thinking approach to problem solving and rolling out solutions.
- Proficient with MS office suite
- Strong and confident telephone manner and communication.
- IT qualification or an interest in IT
This role has a real opportunity for further career progression.
Salary is dependant on experience and qualifications
Hour of work:
Monday - Thursday 8.45am - 5pm
Friday - 9am - 4pm