Salary - £14,000 - £18,000
Location - Hemel Hempstead
Our clients are a leading supplier in their field and they are currently looking for a Production/Assembly worker to join their busy fast paced production team.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- To cut and assemble products according to Sales Orders and Bill of Materials and drawings.
- To cut and drill metal and fittings according to Sales Orders and Bill of Materials and Drawings.
- To use production equipment in accordance with relative written Work Instructions.
- To pack and dispatch balustrade parts as above.
- Make sure the company Health & Safety & ISO9001 policies are adhered to.
- To ensure the factory work area is kept tidy and safe.
- To keep all machinery and equipment in good working order.
- Undertake any other reasonable task requested.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Learning attitude
- Good numeracy
- Excellent communication
- Attention to detail
- Good work ethic
- Ability to work equally well as part of a team or alone
- Previous Assembly/ Production experience
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression