Salary - £17,000
Location - Bicester
We are currently recruiting for a PSS Technician to join our clients who are based just outside of Bicester.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- To ensure the building is supplied with all necessary materials for the smooth running and checks are carried out including sterilisation and entry procedures for each material.
- To follow strict procedures for all functions including washing, cleaning, storage and waste disposal.
- Carry out regular stock checks to ensure there are sufficient supplies of all materials inside the building.
- Completing all necessary log paperwork.
- Making up and packaging of boxes ensuring sufficient supply.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Candidates must be physically fit and able to work within a closed environment for up to 8 hours daily.
- A passion for caring and working with animals.
- Experienced in routine manual work that requires attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, flexible approach to work and to participate in weekend/cover rota.
- No formal qualifications are required as full training is provided.
- Due to the location candidates must drive and have access to their own transport.