Client Services Advisor
Salary - £19,500
Location - Aylesbury
We are currently recruiting for a Client Service Advisor to join a vibrant and busy team for our clients based in Aylesbury.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- Ensure all calls are dealt with effectively and efficiently from start to finish.
- Accurately capture and record necessary data.
- Work in accordance to KPI’s for telephone, paper and online services.
- Ensure customers have full information on products and services available.
- Provide all customer feedback into the Quality System
- Deal with complaint and difficult calls in a professional manner.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Candidates must have:
- Previous experience working within a call centre environment.
- Accurate data entry
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- At least six months within a similar environment.
- 35 working week hours ( must be flexible between 8am – 6pm).
- Weekend work may be required on a roster basis.
- Pension, Life insurance and Health Care.
- 22 days holiday rising every year of service to a max of 26.
- Opportunity to attend external events.