Salary - £21,000 + Bonus
Location - London
Fancy working for a leading office space organisation in the heart of London. They offer businesses and individuals a workspace solution. The company provide serviced offices, managed offices, co-working space, meeting rooms and virtual offices all to meet your indivdual requirements.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- Esure the smooth running of the meeting room services
- Take payment for meeting rooms prior to the event for fixed charges and after for any additional services used
- Take client meeting room enquires
- Teat all bookings with care to ensure that accurate information is gathered and recorded in line with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all meetings and events are planned and catered for on a timely basis to include room preparation, food and refreshments, audio visual and administration requirements
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all clients, potential clients and stakeholders
- Order food and beverages for clients’ meetings and events
- Prepare, serve and clear refreshments for meetings and events
- Prepare lunches and food for meetings and to present it to high standards for clients
- Be involved in local and national marketing campaigns to generate revenueiaise with centre staff to ensure adequate staffing to support the smooth running of meetings, conferences and events
- Ensure high visual standards of the meeting and conference rooms
- Ensure high standards of service for all meetings and conferences
- Follow Meeting and Conference Room Policies and Procedures
- Ensure the health and safety of all visitors to and users of the meeting and conference room facilities
- Aim to convert all meeting room enquiries and to maintain good relationships in order to maximise future business opportunities
- Be proactive in identifying new opportunities to promote meeting room and conferencing services
- Support the General Manager/Meeting and Conference Manager in marketing projects for the promotion of the meeting and conference facilities
- Promote and develop meeting room services to internal clients
- Maximise service revenue through up-selling of variable services to all meeting room users
- Liaise with and retain relationships with brokers, venue finding companies, online meeting room booking agents and local businesses
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Carry out your work in an efficient and timely manner
- Be considerate of the needs of the team and to work in a supportive manner
- Foster effective relationships with other team members to ensure that client needs are met
- Maintain the confidentiality of the clients, the Centre
- Maintain a professional relationship with all clients.
- Ensure a tidy and orderly work area.
- This list is not exhaustive: the Conference Co-ordinator is expected to be involved in all areas of meeting and conference room provision as a ‘hands on’ team player.
- GCSE Grade C or above in English and Mathematics
- No set Education required but the ability to liaise with internal and external stake holder is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- 25 days holiday