Salary - £22000 - £25000
Location - Thame
The role is working for a fantastic client based in Thame within a friendly fun but stable and hard-working environment.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- To provide efficient and professional support to the aftersales department and assistance to customers.
- Confident at supporting and handling all aspects of key contracts; quoting, raising contracts, suspensions, terminations, amendments and invoicing.
- Build excellent working relationships with all customers, both internal and external.
- Assist and work with colleagues to identify improvements and ensure departmental efficiently.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Work with a high level of accurate and attention to detail.
- Able to multi task and work in accordance to tight deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Previous experience within an automotive industry would be desirable.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent qualification level.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Final Salary pension
- 25 days holiday
- Free medical cover after 6 months
- On-site parking
- Working hours 8.45 – 5.15 with an early finish on Fridays at 4.45