Salary - £21,000
Location - Oxford
Our clients are a leading European training and consultancy provider who help businesses address and overcome challenges.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
We are looking for someone to join our clients busy Customer Support team.
The ideal candidates must have excellent customer service skills and proactively provide this service to existing and new/potential clients. Candidates must also be fluent in English and French both verbal and written.
- To deliver a high level of customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Build and maintain relationship with clients/customers to identify new business opportunities.
- Understand the client needs to provide a specialised service and products that meet client requirements.
- To accurately register, maintain and update the customer database.
- To process orders – and have the knowledge to advise on stock, pack sizes and upsell alternatives and/or additional products.
- To answer the incoming calls in accordance with the company standards.
- Liaise with other departments on workshops, fulfillment and delivery of customer orders.
- Identify new process and improvements to the existing service provided to the Manager.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French is essential.
- Good attention to detail with accurate data input skills.
- Previous call centre experience.
- Excellent Microsoft suite skills.
- To work effectively as part of a close knit team providing a professional service to customers at all times.
- To build, maintain and develop existing relationships with both internal and external customers.
- A flexible working attitude and prepared to carry out Ad-Hoc duties as and when required by the Head of Customer Services.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Excellent MS Office skills - Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Professional attitude and telephone manner at all times
- 25 days holiday – with ability to buy/sell up to 5 days.
- Working hours 37.5 per week on a rota basis between 8am – 6pm (Need to be flexible)
- Childcare vouchers
- Health and Dental cover