Graduate Case Handlers
Salary - £23000
Location - Crawley
Permanent - Contract
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working on a project for a globally recognised brand within the top 5 global consultancy and advisory firms.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
The role will involve:
- Reviewing customer cases relating to the sale of annuity products.
- Carrying out reviews of verbal & written communication and making an informed judgement.
- Assessing evidence you have collated / obtained from third parties to review cases.
- Recommend and calculate redress for customers who were not treated fairly of fully informed.
- Production of customer letters.
- Working with a wide range of systems to manage data.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service with a strong focus on correct outcomes and the principles of treating customers fairly.
- Ability to adhere to relevant performance standards and work with the team to contribute to project delivery and individual/team targets.
- Excellent analytical and letter writing skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills with previous experience using Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel.
- Driven to achieve targets and take ownership of workload.
- Excellent organisation and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working within financial services is beneficial but not essential.
- A minimum 2:2 Degree (attained or predicted).
- A competitive salary, with incremental pay increases and bonuses for top performers.
- A dynamic and encouraging working environment.
- Support throughout your role, including a detailed training & accreditation programme with support from skilled professionals.
- Financial support to obtain the RQF Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- Start date: Intakes throughout July, August and September 2018
- Location: Gatwick, West Sussex commutable from London, Brighton and Guildford. Parking available within a 2 minute walk from the office
- Salary: £23,000 and incremental pay increases of £750 each at the 6 and 12 month point plus bonuses for top performers
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract