IT Systems Engineer (Trainee)
Salary - £18000 - £22000
Location - Bicester
We are currently recruiting for an IT Systems Engineer (Trainee) to join our clients who are a global manufacturing company based in Bicester.
The main purpose of the role is to monitor and maintained the company Information Systems to minimise any downtime and also to ensure the company is fully compliant with corporate guidelines, policies and professional practices.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- Keeping the company computer systems running, minimizing downtime.
- Maintaining the integrity of the company computer systems.
- Ensuring that all systems are fully backed-up so that in the event of system failure data can be recovered.
- Managing the telephone system infrastructure and the mobile phone contracts.
- To ensure that proper policies and procedures are in place to safeguard the assets of the Company.
- To comply with the requirements of the company policies.
- To ensure that the company adheres to legal requirements particularly copyright rules, software licensing and data protection.
- To participate in the relationship with external overseas IT departments.
- When and where required, lead and participate in ad hoc projects for the interest of the Company at the local and global level.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of IT security issues.
- Experience in business processes and the support of business users.
- Good people management and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong team ethic, aligned to continuous improvement culture.
- MCSE or Qualified to the same level by experience.
- Extensive experience of managing Active Directory Networks.
- As part of a global company you will receive a range of benefits expected from a global business.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & well-being benefits.
- 35.5 hour working week with an early finish on Fridays.