Salary - £21,000
Location - Aylesbury
We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Operations Administrator to join a busy, fast paced payroll team for our client based in Aylesbury. The main purpose of the role will be to process all payroll payments accurately and in a timely manner.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- Manage, approve and validate all expense claims.
- Control and respond to all department emails.
- Check all timesheets ready for payroll processing.
- Follow through he payroll procedures from start to finish to ensure payment are accurate and on time.
- Answer any adhoc payroll queries from internal and external sources.
- Period End Processing / Payroll Data Processing including Statutory Payments / Deductions, Tax/NI codes, Payroll Adjustments, Pensions.
- Generate all P45’s.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Candidates must have:
- Previous payroll experience is essential.
- A payroll qualification or at least 12 months experience within an umbrella payroll company would be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail and able to spot and rectify errors.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Strong organisational skills and able to prioritise workloads.
- A payroll qualification would be desirable.
- 12 months experience within an umbrella payroll company would be advantageous.
- Working hours Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm .
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Employee Benefits schemes.