Print Account Manager
Salary - £25,000
Location - Aylesbury
The organisation are an award-winning print and digital agency offering complete data and Content communication solutions. In a digitally transforming world, they are changing the way communities and businesses talk to their customers.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- Ensure that all clients are receiving a high standard of service through the Account Executive Team.
- Deliver against set key objectives ensuring that the corporate goals and objectives for the business are met.
- Work with the Operations Manager to ensure that work is scheduled with Production to meet required turn-rounds.
- Ensure that all potential month end invoices are raised and completed in a timely manner in line with Accounts requirements.
- Record and contribute to KPIs’ that accurately reflect the service given to Aylesbury clients.
- Take lead responsibility for allocated accounts and to represent at a senior level for review meetings, communications etc.
- Full understanding of what is covered in the contracts you are responsible for under the terms and conditions of such contracts.
- Contribute to new bids and tenders as and when required.
- Support the Operations Manager in the day to day running of the Account Executive Team and to undertake other reasonable duties as directed, escalating any major issues that may need further support.
- Provide a sound and expert advice to clients as required, ensuring that a “best value” solution is provided.
- Estimate and quote of work when required.
- Record, gather and deliver MIS information as required to clients and contract team as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Effective communicator. You will be articulate, confident and effective in dealing with people at all levels in both written and spoken word.
- Self-motivated. You will be able to identify solutions quickly and effectively, often before problems arise and have the ability to manage your own workload effectively.
- Customer focused. You will have a proven track record of delivering a high standard of customer service and be able to demonstrate an ability to build good relationships with your peers.
- Appropriate level of graphic design talent, education and experience.
- Strong understanding of print production requirements and pre-press file preparation.
- Good administration skills. You will be keen to keep your activities well documented and all systems and management information up to date.
- Smart and well presented. You will be expected to adhere to the company’s dress code.
- A commitment to getting the job done.
- Good working knowledge of Print, Graphic Design and appreciation of Digital Print