Salary - £18,000 -
Location - London
Our clients are a market leader in provding IT Digital Services to some high profile retail brands.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- To provide administrative support to the purchasing department including purchase orders, updating of price lists and supplier records.
- To be the first point of contact for enquiries about pricing, availability, order enquiries, and lead times.
- Work closely with the product marketing team to create and maintain company stock records.
- To assist with creating KPI data for the management team - to produce reports and presentation data.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Candidates must have:
- At least six months office experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous Procurement and Supply Chain experience preferred.
- Experience in purchasing and supply.
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Educated to A-Level
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent company benefits scheme
- Monday - Friday office hours