Salary - £18,000 - £20,000
Location - Thame
Our clients are a market leader in provding IT Digital Services to some high profile retail brands.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- To provide administration support within a demanding and busy projects environment.
- Ensure that all duties are completed to strict deadlines to provide the efficient service to the clients requirements.
- Support and assist colleagues across all business functions to implement the projects.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with all customer internal and external.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Candidates must have:
- A strong administration background.
- Organised and articulate in attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- Microsoft suite experience including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- PRINCE2 project management or QMS experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Educated to GCSE/A-Level.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite - Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent company benefits scheme.
- 25 days holiday
- Monday - Friday office hours