Recruitment Delivery Manager
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000
Location - Reading
Our clients are an industry leader in providing Workforce Talent Acquisition Solutions.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
We are recruiting on behalf of our clients, an industry leader in providing Workforce Talent Acquisition Solutions for an experienced and motivational recruitment manager who can lead, support and inspire their team of consultants and resources. Your team will be responsible for sourcing new business, developing existing business and resourcing for the roles they win. As the recruitment manager your role will be to coach and develop your team to enhance their performance and business revenue.
- To produce management reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Manage, coach and support a team of 7 recruiters including sickness, absence and recruitment.
- Ensuring all bonus’ are paid to your team.
- Managing the advertising, candidate attraction and building relationships with internal and external clients/ candidates.
- Boost revenue using your skills and recruitment expertise.
- To be the first point of contact of any new business and escalations.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous managerial experience in a recruitment environment, ideally RPO.
- Excellent communication and client relationship building skills including the aptitude to handle difficult situations.
- Self-motivated and target driven.
- Excellent organisation skills – including ability to forward plan for meetings, meet team deadlines and targets.
- Accurate and articulate whilst working under pressure.
- Strong and confident telephone manner and able to negotiate with clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels including external stakeholders.
- Previous experience in using LinkedIn and various jobs boards is essential.
- Educated to GCSE level or similar qualifications.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word – able to format or edit documents to a high level.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel – able to produce accurate figures and data via spreadsheets.
- Salary £35,000 - £45,000 plus team performance related bonus
- Employee benefit scheme