Resource Team Leader
Salary - £46,000
Location - London
We currently looking for a reliable, organised and hard-working individual to join the Resourcing Team for one of our Clients in their London Head Office. You will be working in a result orientated, quality controlled environment where being able to work with a high level of accuracy to strict deadlines is essential.
You’ll be leading a team of Resource Consultants and be responsible for recruiting for some of the biggest brands in the banking, financial services and legal industries. You will be able to use your existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advancing your career. This is a highly visible role where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- Oversee activities for the people working within your team and ensure all tasks are allocated and completed accurately
- Production of agreed MI for management meetings and as required
- Attend regular management meetings to discuss team activity
- Conduct Performance Management review meetings and complete the relevant paperwork including Performance Development Plans
- Approve new project details, ensure all information is complete and correct
- Coordinating internal and external advertising campaigns
- Offer training and support to all levels where required
- Responsible for ensuring all projects allocated to the work stream are resourced within the required timescales, assisting Resource Consultants where required
- Review formatted CV’s prior to submission to client or Resource Manager
- Submission of CVs to hiring manager, gaining feedback and challenging as appropriate
- Responsible for ensuring vetting checks as required by the client are being completed for all new starters and liaise with Compliance Team Leader to ensure compliance
- Assist with interviews for all roles where required, including preparation, completion of interviews forms and updating the system with required information
- Assist with assessment marking
- Coordinating courtesy calls to associates placed on project
- Update relevant internal systems with all required information when dealing with associates and ensure all follow up actions are completed within 48 hours (i.e. returning calls, responding to queries/actions)
- Identify additional avenues to recruit associates, potential regional assessment opportunities and discuss ideas on how to attract and retain associates with Resource Manager
- Responsible for dealing with calls which require escalation including complaints and challenging conversations
- Assist with any asks completed by Resource Consultants where necessary
- Demonstrating positive attitude and behaviours at all times, offering assistance to your colleagues where time allows and work as part of the team at all times
- Displaying a creative and proactive approach to working and having the confidence to challenge existing processes to achieve efficiencies.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Successful candidates will be highly literate and numerate, ideally educated to degree level
- Confident relationship building and influencing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 12+ months experience in a recruitment, resourcing or comparable role within a professional environment.
- Previous experience of supervising or managing a team is essential
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Some knowledge of the banking, financial services and/or legal sectors would be an advantage.
- Driven and ambitious, with a willingness to work hard to achieve individual and team targets
- Good eduction
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong leadership skills
- 25 days holiday