Salary - £22,000 - £28,000
Location - London
The organisation are an established company who have been working for more than 20 years in delivering effective recruitment solutions for clients. They can apply their specialist knowledge and techniques to every business and have a proven track record in the financial services sector, public sector and energy sector.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- Resourcing new requirements through database searches, CV mining, targeted emails and external advertising.
- Screening CVs and applications and conducting telephone interviews with prospective contractors.
- Conducting face to face and web-conference interviews.
- Marking candidate assessments and delivering feedback.
- CV formatting and reviewing CVs prior to client submission.
- Arrange client interviews, discuss feedback with associates and gain acceptance of work if offered.
- Work in partnership with Workstream Assistants to facilitate the vetting and referencing process for all new contractors.
- Conduct new starter briefing calls to contractors joining Momenta projects.
- Conduct regular courtesy calls to associates placed on projects.
- Demonstrate positive attitude and behaviours at all times, offering assistance to your colleagues where time allows and work as part of the team at all times
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- In order to be successful in this role you will need to be highly literate and numerate and have excellent IT skills.
- Have the ability to demonstrate you can learn quickly and achieve targets is mandatory.
- A minimum of 1 yearss recruitment and/or HR experience is required.
- Knowledge of the Financial Services industry is also desirable.
- 1 Years' recruitment experience is essential
- 22 days holidays
- Monthly and quaterly bonus on personal and company