Sales Account Manager
Salary - £16,000 - £20,000
Location - Witney/Manchester
Our clients are a leading IT technology solution provider with over 30 years experience in their field.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
Are you a pro-active individual? Do you have experience in selling hardware, Software, Services and Solutions? Our clients are a leading IT technology solution provider and due to expansion within their sales teams they are looking for a Sales Account Manager based in their offices in Witney and Manchester.
The Sales Account Manager will work alongside the Business Develop Managers, by self-generated leads and building and maintaining relationships with all client bases from external to internal.You will be required to develop new business opportunities and to provide excellent account management on all new and existing key accounts.
- Win new business through pro-active outbound telephone activity and to manage new and existing relationships.
- To provide a wide variety of customers professional timely service.
- To prioritise workloads, ensuring that all incidents are dealt with within company SLA’s
- To build and manage a pipeline of larger ongoing opportunities and to report accurate revenue and margin forecasts on a weekly basis to Sales management.
- To support Junior Sales Team members with queries and in the resolution of any issues.
- To ensure compliance with the defined security policies.
- Occasional requirement to attend customer sites for client visits and to attend external Shows and Exhibitions.
- To complete additional ad-hoc duties to assist the Sales Manager’s , including outbound telemarketing activities.
- To make recommendations and up-sell products to customers on the best solutions.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Ideal Candidates must have:
- Previous IT Sales experience
- Ability to work to KPI’s.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal is essential.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Networking/Wireless networking, Software Solutions, Server & Infrastructure hardware would be advantageous
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft, Apple and Android operating systems is desirable.
- Previous experience working within the Public Sector is desirable.
- Educated to GCSE/ A-Level
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Uncapped Commission
- On-Site parking
- 20 days holiday rising 1 day per year after 2 years of service.
- Child Care Vouchers
- High Street reward scheme