They are looking for an experienced Sales Co-ordinator to work as part of the sales team and linking with the Transport team. You will be responsible for quoting customers for the services they require ensuring you understand their needs and find them the right service.
You will also be taking orders from existing customers and be processing orders and payments through on the order processing system and responding to customer emails.
You will be taking high volumes of calls which vary depending on the customers requirements. You must be able to work well as part of a team but also independently. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be highly accurate and organised in their work. Industry knowledge would be a bonus but is not necessary.
- To book deliveries, exchanges and collections on our order processing system.
- To quote for and answer any questions the caller may have in regards to waste collection.
- To resolve customer queries and complaints regarding chasing, non-deliverance of timed service, non-removal and wasted journeys.
- To establish a working relationship with the customers and internal or external business contacts so that interaction with customers is effective, business is increased and customers are retained
- To recommend suitable Company products and services.
- To establish effective relationships with suppliers and company contacts.