Salary - £24,000 - £26,000
Location - Bicester
Permanent - FTC
Our clients are a successful and ever growing global manufacturering company based in Bicester.
This is a fixed term contract position for 6 - 9 months with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- Be the first point of contact for customers with orders.
- Provide outstanding and consistent level of service to our customers on enquiries, order placement/progression and internal liaison to ensure successful delivery of product.
- Offer support and communication across all contacts both internal and external on all aspects from order processing to product delivery.
- To be an active member of the Customer Service Team to ensure the future development and success of the company.
- To maintain professionalism when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Partner and co-ordinate with the companies sites in Europe to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Visit customers, when required, to support the external sales team.
- Answer incoming queries and respond to customer needs.
- Provide customers with product knowledge and service information.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Have a proven track record in a commercial sales position.
- Experience of working within a European Customer Services department.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to understand and deliver the customer’s needs.
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience of outstanding customer service.
- Good SAP Skills.
- Computer literate (excel, outlook, word as a minimum).
- Accurate and good attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Team player.
- Educated to GCSE or equilavent qualification
- Computer literate
- 2-3 years experience within a similar position
- As part of a global company you will receive a range of benefits expected from a global business.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & well-being benefits.
- 35.5 hour working week with an early finish on Fridays.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays