Service Desk Technician Junior
Salary - £17500
Location - Thame
Our Client is an award winning organisation based in the heart of Thame, Oxfordshire. They don’t believe that one size fits all, so they develop bespoke solutions for all their clients which in turn enhances sales. Through insight, great people and their partnership approach to business they form mutually benefit both businesses.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- Log and track support calls through the support desk system and escalate more complex calls.
- Take ownership of calls through to resolution and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Configure and deploy mobile devices for new and existing project teams.
- Participate in office moves and changes, coordinating the relocation of PCs/monitors etc.
- Facilitate the installation and replacement of equipment.
- Co-ordinate 3rd party hardware repairs and maintenance where problems cannot be resolved in house.
- Provide a high degree of customer service for all support queries.
- General administrative duties.
- Identify and take remedial action with re occurring issues and persistent maintenance tasks
- Mobile Device Management maintenance ensuring all devices are connected to the management software.
- Asset Management administration
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- We are looking for someone who loves pulling PC's apart and has the total understanding of how they work
- IT Graduate or someone looking to specialise in IT
- You must be hardworking, committed and willing to go that extra mile
- You will have an excellent telephone manner and be able to liaise with the all levels of the business with ease
- A good solid education
- IT related qualification would be desirable
- 25 Days holiday
- Be Proud Scheme - Choose from a variety of benefits
- Free Parking
- 37.5 hour week