Supply Chain Administrator
Salary - £19,000 - £20,000
Location - Tetsworth
Our clients are an innovative and bespoke manufacture in their field.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
You will closely support the Supply Chain Controller and Logistics Coordinator. The successful candidate will have an impact on the whole operation side of the business ensuring orders are delivered on time. In order to achieve this, the supply chain administrator will have to deal with colleagues and suppliers in ensuring purchase orders are accurate, assisting with stock enquiries, and other duties including assisting the logistics controller in despatching goods to customers. This role as an opportunity for the successful candidate to progress within the company. The company are looking for someone who wants a career in supply chain management and operations, and help implement a new MRP system during the next year.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Placing purchase orders and checking order acknowledgements
- Frequent communication with suppliers to ensure delivery dates are met and promptly
- Informing the relevant departments of any delays
- Booking in deliveries
- Invoice queries
- Warehouse and supplier queries
- Stock reconciliations
- Cover for Supply Chain Controller and Logistics Coordinator
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent qualifications.
- Previous purchase order experience is essential.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Working hours 8am to 4.30am