Salary - £30,000 - £40,000
Location - Haddenham
Have you just completed an engineering or mechanics apprenticeship?
Are you looking for your next step in your career?
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Assistant to join our clients who are a well established training company based in Haddenham. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that has real passion for what they do
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
Ideal candidates must have previous experience within a workshop environment most likely someone who has just completed an apprenticeship in either cars, trucks or plant and is looking for a role where they can stretch and grow on their current skill set.
Working within the engineering department you will be required to take on a variety of tasks such as:
- Providing first line support to external customer via the helpdesk phoneline.
- General Administration.
- Communicating with internal and external customers.
- Providing support to the Technical team.
- Learning the company vehicle systems.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A keen interest of modern motor vehicles.
- Some hands-on experience of repair and maintenance techniques for modern vehicles or other associated industries.
- Excellent and adaptable communication skills.
- Be competent and accustomed with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to plan and organise daily tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to learn all aspects of technical support from administration through to diagnostics.
- Flexible approach and excellent team working skills.
- Apprenticeship in either cars, trucks or plant
- Clean and current driving licence as occasional travel within the UK and Europe may be required – a C+E licence would be advantageous but not essential.
- Mechanical/engineering experience.
- 25 Days holidays
- Early finish on Friday
- Subsided canteen
- Fabulous family fee