Telemarketing Sales Executive
Salary - £16,000 - £18,000
Location - Witney
Our clients are a leading IT technology solution provider with over 30 years experience in their field.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
Our clients are a leading IT technology solutions company and are looking for a Telemarketing Sales Executive to join their busy Internal Sales Team. This is a great opportunity for a fast, willing to learning individual to progress quickly within the company.
You will be required to develop and generate new business leads with new and existing customers.
Key Responsibilities :
- Win new business through pro-active outbound telephone activity and to manage new relationships.
- To work alongside the marketing team, to follow up on marketing material such as vendor events, campaigns, e-shots and website visitors.
- To provide a wide variety of customers professional timely service.
- To build and manage a pipeline of larger ongoing opportunities and to report lead generation forecasts on a weekly basis to the Sales Team.
- To support Junior Sales Team members with queries and in the resolution of any issues.
- To ensure compliance with the defined security policies.
- To complete additional ad hoc duties to assist other departments , including outbound, cold-calling telemarketing activities.
- To make recommendations and upsell products to customers on the best solutions.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Ideal Candidates must have:
- Outbound Telesales experience.
- Previous experience working in an IT Sales position is desirable.
- Ability to work to KPI’s and reporting.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of Networking/Wireless networking, Software Solutions, Server & Infrastructure hardware would be advantageous.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft, Apple and Android operating systems is desirable.
- Previous knowledge/experience of working within the public sector would be advantageous.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal is essential.
- Pro-active and highly organised.
- Able to work individually using own initiative and as part of a team.
- Professional and friendly attitude.
- Educated to GCSE / A-Level
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Uncapped Commission
- On-Site parking
- 20 days holiday rising 1 day per year after 2 years of service.
- Child Care Vouchers
- High Street reward scheme