Salary - £35,000 - £38,000
Location - Haddenham
Position - Permanent
The company offer a range of Manufacturing and Assembly options spanning a wide range of techniques. They have an excellent track record in offering best-fit-best-value sourcing solutions covering commodities and assemblies within Plastics, Electronics and Metals.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- Project management and implementation of new NPI project builds into the business.
- Ability to project lead to ensure timelines are met.
- Create project plans and define roles and responsibilities.
- Work under their own initiative.
- Be a bridge between the Engineering Team and the Production Department.
- Have the ability to run internal projects with a focus on lean manufacturing.
- Be a champion in the imPROve continuous improvement program.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A technical qualification and experience in a project management discipline.
- The ability to work with and manage a team to ensure strict deadlines are met.
- A Solid Technical Engineering Background. You must be able to read and understand engineering drawings and tolerances (GD&T Preferred)
- Previous experience in a project management role is essential (implementation of Engineering products Preferred)
- Excellent computer skills (good knowledge of Microsoft office)
- Numerate & literate
- Organized and methodical
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to multitask on a number of different projects and feedback within the required timeframes
- Pro-active and a good team player
- Must have experience of Injection moulding or casting
- 25 days holiday
- 8:30 – 5 Monday to Thursday
- 8:30 – 3.20pm Friday