Salary - £23,000
Location - Thame
Position - Permanent
A fast pace vibrant company who work together to achieve common goals.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- Ensure the effective implementation of processes, policies and procedures that are required within the recruitment department
- Conducting Screening Interviews predominantly via Microsoft Teams
- Travelling to & supporting at Interviews and Assessment Days alongside Field Managers
- Assisting in the day-to-day organisation and roll out of any contract field programs as and when required
- Providing accurate word, excel, administrative and operational support to ensure the effective execution of any activities assigned to you.
- Working in conjunction with the Recruitment Manager to Implement any new or appropriate working practices.
- Communicating with field, head office, client, and supplier personnel in a professional, efficient, and appropriate manner.
- Undertaking additional tasks or projects as and when required.
- Ensuring weekly PowerBI reports are updated & saved.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Liaising with the client account groups in relation to any new starters and the process for advertising, screening, Interviewing & job offers
Ensure that all recruitment paperwork is raised and issued in a timely manner where new starters are appointed
Ensure the functionality of the recruitment system is managed to its full capacity ensuring that personnel are booked in accordance with the client account brief
Liaise in a timely way with the account group regarding any activities assigned to you
Monitor and highlight to your line manager any areas of concern with regards to recruitment of a given territory
Screen contract candidates using pre-determined screening forms, to ensure that the appropriate level of information is gathered.
- Confident telephone manner and happy to attend external client meetings
- Educated to A level standard
- 25 days holidays plus birthday and bank holidays
- Company pension