Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Salary - £24,000 - £32,000
Location - Aylesbury
Position - Permanent
An independent distributor of Speciality Chemicals, providing the European Personal Care industry.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
- Receiving, evaluating and processing customer orders, ensuring that all information is accurate.
- Working closely with the sales team to manage customer requirements and respond to any queries.
- Reacting quickly, and communicating calmly and effectively with colleagues and customers to help to resolve any material supply issues.
- Working alongside the on-site warehouse team to ensure all daily shipments are arranged on time and booked accordingly with our hauliers.
- Assisting the team to manage the correct inventory levels and look into any discrepancies.
- Working with colleagues and suppliers to anticipate and pro-actively resolve any supply issues.
- Helping to manage inventory levels to ensure that we can meet customer requirements quickly.
- Learning about each role in the Supply Chain team to understand all aspects of our international distribution and provide holiday and sickness cover in all areas - materials management, purchase order processing etc.
- Helping to develop and improve Company strategy regarding supply chains and logistics
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Organised, methodical and thorough, with great attention to detail
- Pro-active, approaching all tasks and issues with urgency and enthusiasm
- Numerate and accurate, able to manage complicated situations effectively
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- A clear and concise communicator and a team player
- Customer service-oriented
- Strong customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Supply Chain experience
- Generous Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Critical Illness Benefit
- Group Income Protection and Subsidised Gym Membership
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays